These duties include but are not limited to:
- Assessment and processing of loan applications
- Liaise with customers
- Maintenance of customer file
This person will need to possess the following qualities:
- A high level of professionalism in dealing with customers whilst also being friendly and courteous
- An ability to deal with customers from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Dealing with multiple tasks in a fast paced growing business
- Experience in loan writing or similar. Minimum 2 years
The position will be offered as full time with a generous incentive-based compensation package. A probationary period will apply.
We are a joint venture working with one of Australia’s leading independent mortgage managers with over 100 years of combined experience in both bank and non-bank lending.
Given the scale of growth through its national referrer channels which is currently seeing more than 100 loan enquiries per month, the business requires a highly skilled and professional Lending Manager to manage a dedicated team of finance executives. Robust experience in Lending is essential.
The role of Manager – Lending Operations is to assign and direct all lending enquiries and to supervise all areas of operation. You will be primarily responsible for all sales targets. You will have an end-to-end hands on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of our business.
You will ultimately be responsible for converting all leads into settlements, but will be assisted by a dedicated team of finance professionals and you will have responsibility for managing and motivating them.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to achieve the agreed revenue targets by undertaking the following:
- Convert current pipeline of leads into loans by supporting, managing and supervising a team of finance executives
- Work with operations to achieve compliance and the highest possible conversion of applications submitted to loans approved
- Prepare for and punctually attend weekly progress meetings: operations, sales and review meetings
- Follow-up every lead generated from referrer channel to its conclusion
- Liaise with mortgage manager to ensure smooth credit assessment process on all files once active lead established to convert into loan
- Ascertain client’s objectives and provide product information guidelines to facilitate meeting their needs.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations and compliance
Skills and experience
- Previous lending experience and proven ability to demonstrate an understanding of lending structures, customer service and sales is essential.
- Proven ability to manage a team and meet high sales targets and production KPI’s
- Current and refreshed relevant finance industry qualifications and knowledge essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Results driven and customer centric
- Leadership and operational skills
- Forecast and financial plans
- Understand local market conditions and trends