We Are Commited to Finding Financial Solutions for the Australian Muslim Community.
Amanah is a Mortgage Manager with an Australian Credit Licence that was formed principally to address the absence of a Shariah compliant home financing solution that meets the standards of globally recognised Shariah scholars whilst also complying with Australian laws and credit regulations. Many Australian Muslims have been forced to stay out of the housing market.
This has resulted in a significant number of Australians who are unable to enjoy the benefits of home ownership. This has Involved Work with Leading Australian Law Firms and Extensive Interaction with the Australian Financial Sector.
We are committed to finding financial solutions for the Australian Muslim community that are consistent with their Islamic faith. We are rigorous about ensuring the Shariah integrity of our products through Shariah audits and on-going testing.
I have been with Amanah since March 2019 and so far their service has been superb from the beginning. Even during these challenging times their team are willing to help. Overall, very good customer service and will definitely recommend it.
General ManagerHuwaida Tahir
Katrecia and I would like to thank you for your help with securing finance and the support you provided throughout the purchase. We greatly appreciate it. And thankyou very much for the lovely hamper.
Very professional and friendly service. I found everyone at Amanah to be entirely customer focussed, honest, and fair in their dealings. Would definitely recommend!Nazeem Hussain
I have had a great experience at Amanah Islamic Finance so far. They were organised, very professional and have excellent customer services. I would also recommend this company to first home buyers. I hope they keep up the good work.Yasin Aden
I have been with Amanah since March 2019 and so far, their service has been superb from the beginning. Even during challenging times like today their post-settlement team are willing to help. Overall, very good customer service and will definitely recommend it.Teguh Iskanto
Amanah Islamic Finance is an exquisite, trusted establishment, offering Islamic Finance is the most trusted and Shariah compliant establishment in Australia, with its products endorsed and approved by prominent Islamic Scholars. My personal experience with highly professional representatives who made the process fast, easy and efficient. Customer service was at the best level one can expect. Overall, Amanah Islamic Finance is highly recommended for anyone in the market looking for a trusted, Shariah compliant product.Belal Mohammad
Based in Sydney and Melbourne, we are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to work closely with our managers in the preparation and processing of loan applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the collection of relevant information and liaise with customers in need.
These duties include but are not limited to:
- Assessment and processing of loan applications
- Liaise with customers
- Maintenance of customer file
This person will need to possess the following qualities:
- A high level of professionalism in dealing with customers whilst also being friendly and courteous
- An ability to deal with customers from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Dealing with multiple tasks in a fast paced growing business
- Experience in loan writing or similar. Minimum 2 years
The position will be offered as full time with a generous incentive-based compensation package. A probationary period will apply.
Manager – Lending Operations
About the business and the role
We are a joint venture working with one of Australia’s leading independent mortgage managers with over 100 years of combined experience in both bank and non-bank lending.
Given the scale of growth through its national referrer channels which is currently seeing more than 100 loan enquiries per month, the business requires a highly skilled and professional Lending Manager to manage a dedicated team of finance executives. Robust experience in Lending is essential.
The role of Manager – Lending Operations is to assign and direct all lending enquiries and to supervise all areas of operation. You will be primarily responsible for all sales targets. You will have an end-to-end hands on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of our business.
You will ultimately be responsible for converting all leads into settlements, but will be assisted by a dedicated team of finance professionals and you will have responsibility for managing and motivating them.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to achieve the agreed revenue targets by undertaking the following:
- Convert current pipeline of leads into loans by supporting, managing and supervising a team of finance executives
- Work with operations to achieve compliance and the highest possible conversion of applications submitted to loans approved
- Prepare for and punctually attend weekly progress meetings: operations, sales and review meetings
- Follow-up every lead generated from referrer channel to its conclusion
- Liaise with mortgage manager to ensure smooth credit assessment process on all files once active lead established to convert into loan
- Ascertain client’s objectives and provide product information guidelines to facilitate meeting their needs.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations and compliance
Skills and experience
- Previous lending experience and proven ability to demonstrate an understanding of lending structures, customer service and sales is essential.
- Proven ability to manage a team and meet high sales targets and production KPI’s
- Current and refreshed relevant finance industry qualifications and knowledge essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Results driven and customer centric
- Leadership and operational skills
- Forecast and financial plans
- Understand local market conditions and trends